Kim-Heechul.net is 100% unofficial. The site is fan run, for the fans. All original text and graphics belongs to Kim Heechul Source (unless stated otherwise), all pictures, scans, screencaps etc. are copyright to their original owners. This site is non-profit, and is in no way trying to infringe on the copyrights or businesses of any of the entities. All content posted up on this site is used under the Fair Use Copyright Law 107. All photos are copyright to their respective owners. If you would like something removed please contact me.
By visiting this site, you are bound by these terms:
In the terms below, WEBMASTER refers to the owner(s) and/or maintainer(s) of this entire web site.
1. You agree not to threaten, harass, take legal action against, coerse, make demands or requests of, or force signatures or other legal contracts with the WEBMASTER no matter what the reason, even if you feel you have legal right.
2. You agree not to hold the WEBMASTER liable for anything you find on this site.
3. You agree not to redistribute any portion of this site.
4. Unless specified otherwise, the WEBMASTER does not claim ownership to anything found on this site.
5. The WEBMASTER does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity.
6. To the best of the WEBMASTER’s knowledge, all content, images, videos, sounds, photos, etc., if any, are being used in compliance with Fair Use Copyright Law 107.
7. The WEBMASTER does not claim any affiliation or connection with the celebrities or any other entity referenced on this site.
8. This is a fan-operated site and the WEBMASTER is not compensated for any portion of this site in any way.
9. This site may contain material inappropriate for some viewers.
10. The WEBMASTER reserves the right to make changes to any part of this site at any time.
11. These terms are in effect throughout the entire site and includes all content.
1. Follow us on twitter and ask for affiliation.
1.1 Or you can send us an email at email@example.com with the subject “Affiliation”.
2. Your site must be online, active (with atleast 2 post/week) and the admin should have a ‘good reputation’ (if you know what i mean).
3. Dont forget to mention what position you’re applying for (Family Site or Regular Affiliates).
4. Site must have a pleasant look.
Once we’ve added your site, make sure that our link will be visible at all times. If failed to do so, your link on our site will be removed without any notice.